|Size||15 mm to 250mm NB|
|Body Materials||Stainless Steel / Carbon Steel / Alloys|
|Pressure Rating||ASME#300 PN 50|
|Temperature (Deg. Celsius)||35 Deg C to 538Deg C|
SANKEY designs and manufactures metal seated ball valves with high strength stainless metal seats and balls over-layed with carbides. Metal seated ball valves are required for many extreme service conditions involving abrasives, corrosives, high cycle rates or extreme temperature and pressure. These conditions require simple, well-built but rugged designs, metal seats, rigorous testing and carefully chosen materials. Valves should be tested to nationally recognized standards and, then again, with in-house methods designed to simulate the actual process conditions.
New developments in technology and our experience addressing severe service conditions have helped us to develop several lines of new productsValve Application:
Areas of application:
- Hot hydrocarbons /scaling carbonates /fractionator bottoms /power applications /steam /catalyst withdrawal /fly ash /corrosive slurries / acidic slurries.
- Chemical/ Pharmaceutical/ Food /Pharmaceutical/ Petrochemical/ Energy/ Plastics/ Oil and Gas /Cement and lubrication
Stem Design Features:
- Off center Two piece / Three Piece design uses of advanced spiral wound Graphoil gasket
- Full Bore body, avoids clogging and ensures smooth flow when handling slurries and solid.
- Design in compliance with ASME B16.34 / BS5351
- Duel stem bearing design reduces side thrust effect on stem, ensure uniform torque and smooth operation.
- Superior ball & seat finish to 5 RMS
- Body and seats lapped and matched optimum performance.
- Available fire-tested to API-607 Rev. 5
- Blowout proof stem
- Low emission packing
- All valves with graphite packing and backup seal, and valves are fire-safe tested.
- Advanced HVOF & Plasma spray trim coating with hardness more than 60 Rc
- Full guided stem, by bimetallic gland bearing
- Extended stem
- Double packed stuffing box design
- Antistatic- Design
Actuator mounting flange:
- Class IV
- Class VI also available