|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Size||15 mm to 40mm NB|
|Pressure Rating||ASME #2500, PN 450|
|Temperature Range||35 Deg C to 280 Deg C|
|Body Materials||Stainless Steel / Carbon Steel / Alloys|
|Design Standard||API 6D rev 23; ISO 17292 rev 2004|
|End Flanges||ASME B16.5 2013|
|Face to Face Dimension||ASME B16.10 Rev 2009|
|Fire safe design||API-607 Rev 2010|
|Testing||API 598 Rev 2009|
SANKEY Series 90 valves are robust two-piece ball valves in the industry. With advanced seat and seal materials, the Triad rating can be extended to handle service pressures to 450 bars and a temperature 250 Deg C.
All features of the standard Sankey Valves are present in the series 90 design including a heavy robust center section tapped for full hex head cap screws, Tertiary stem sealing design, body seals, anti-static protection and locking safety handles. As with most SANKEY valve designs, our valve comes standard with a top flange designed for ease of actuator mounting.Areas of application:
- Pharmaceutical/ Petrochemical/ Energy/ Plastics/ Oil and Gas /Cement and lubrication
Stem Design Features:
- Solid Forged body, For All available NDT testing.
- Available fire-tested to API-607 Rev. 5
- Design in compliance with ASME B16.34 / BS5351.
- Dual GFT thrust-washer prevents galling & prevents against deformation.
- Valve Suitable for pressure up-to 450 bar
- Blowout proof stem.
- Low emission packing.
Actuator mounting flange:
- Full guided stem, with gland bearing
- Three layer of advance stem sealing.
- Independent stem rotation (rotation independent of gland nut)
- Extended stem available
- Double packed stuffing box design
- Antistatic- Design