|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Port||Full & Regular (Reduced) Bore|
|Pressure Rating||ASME#150 to ASME#600, PN 20, 50, 100|
|Temperature Range||35 Deg C to 280 Deg C (Soft Seated)|
|Body Materials||Stainless Steel / Carbon Steel / Alloys|
|Size||15 mm to 250mm NB|
The Sankey series ball valve can handle a vast variety of fluids, semisolid and almost any corrosive service on chemical, oil, petrochemical, gas, pulp, paper processing and other industries. Our standard valves with CFT seats are suitable for steam up to 18 bars. These rugged, versatile and high performance ball valves can meet NACE specification.Areas of application:
- Chemical/ Pharmaceutical/ Food /Pharmaceutical/ Petrochemical/ Energy/ Plastics/ Oil and Gas /Cement and lubrication
Stem Design Features:
- Full Bore body, avoids clogging and ensures smooth flow when handling slurries and solid.
- Available fire-tested to API-607 Rev. 5
- Design in compliance with ASME B16.34 / BS5351.
- GFT thrust-washer prevents galling & prevents against deformation.
- Material compliance with NACE specification.
- Blowout proof stem.
- Low emission packing.
Actuator mounting flange:
- Full guided stem, with gland bearing
- Three layer of advance stem sealing.
- Independent stem rotation (rotation independent of gland nut)
- Extended stem available
- Double packed stuffing box design
- Antistatic- Design
- Item Code: BV-02
- Port of Dispatch: PUNE
- Delivery Time: 1 WEEK
- Packaging Details: WOODEN BOX