|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Number|
|Temperature of Media||Medium Temperature|
|Port Size||1/2" -4"|
|Pressure Rating||ASME #150 PN 20|
|Temperature Range||35 Deg C to 280 Deg C (Soft Seated)|
|Size||15 mm to 200mm NB|
The Sankey Cavity filler ball valve can handle a vast variety of fluids, semisolid and almost any viscous media inpaint pulp, paper processing, FDA, Paint and process industries. Our zero cavity valves have a unique design in which a PTFE / MPTFE / CFT / Metal Cavity Filler are used to fill the void in the valve cavity between the body, ball and seat. These cavities reduce the chances of residual particle contaminating multiple use line. They are also used in slurry service and process that could solidify if left in closed valve body. These valves are only available in Full Bore construction. These rugged, versatile and high performance ball valves can meet NACE specification.Areas of application:
- Chemical/ Pharmaceutical/ Food /Pharmaceutical/ Petrochemical/ Energy/ Plastics/ Oil and Gas /Cement and lubrication
Stem Design Features:
- Full Bore body, avoids clogging and ensures smooth flow when handling slurries and solid.
- Available fire-tested to API-607 Rev. 5
- Design in compliance with ASME B16.34 / BS5351.
- Available in two seat design (integral seat and cavity) or (separate seat and cavity)
- Material compliance with NACE specification.
- Blowout proof stem.
- Low emission packing.
- Low torque design
- Standard High torque capable stem design and MOC (Duplex steel)
Actuator mounting flange:
- Full guided stem, with gland bearing
- Three layer of advance stem sealing.
- Extended stem available
- Antistatic- Design